Job & Career Accelerator™:
- provides personalized, step-by-step assistance for job seekers at all experience and education levels—from exploring and matching suitable occupations from over 1,000 detailed occupation profiles to finding available jobs in their area from a database of over 5 million up-to-date job postings.
- With Job & Career Accelerator, users can easily create professional resumes and cover letters, master interviewing and networking techniques, improve work related skills, and prepare for occupation related exams.
- In addition, it helps job seekers plan, tailor, and track multiple job searches at the same time while providing expert advice and tips every step. The end result is the most efficient and effective job search possible.
To access Job & Career Accelerator:
1. You need to have a valid Worcester Public Library Card, then go to http://www.worcpublib.org/.
2. Click on Online Databases under Quick Links
3. Select Jobs & Career
4. Click Job & Career Accelerator
Note: As a new user, you need to register with username and password. The system will also save your resume for your convenience.
To find out more about how you can access Job & Career Accelerator, please call 508-799-1655 x3 or stop by and ask any librarian for more information.