The Morningstar research center is provided by the Library in place of the printed format of Morningstar mutual funds commentaries, which will no longer be published after December 31, 2012. Morningstar Investment Research Center is an excellent resource for those planning to do research on Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, Industries and more.
It will help individual investors:
- review analyses of over 41,000 investments,
- get reliable portfolio analysis, learn about investment options, and
- read up on the most up-to-date financial news commentary,
- watch videos on investing and personal finance.
- There are also portfolio analysis tools and savings calculators accessible on the site.
- Investing and Specialized Centers in PDF format that show you how invest.
- Users Guide and Quick Guide in PDF format—just download and print.
- Investing Classroom with 200 interactive classes on how to evaluate stocks and mutual funds.
- A comprehensive glossary of investment terms that appear in Morningstar Investment Research Center
1. Go to www.worcpublib.org
2. Click Online Databases in the left column
3. Select Business and Finance
4. Click on the house icon next to Morningstar Investment Research if you are at home
5. You need to type in your library card number to log in
Need to get a library card? Click here to get one.
If you have any questions, please ask a librarian at http://www.worcpublib.org/services/asklibrarian.htm