Do you have a favorite online recipe you would like to share with us this Thanksgiving? How about pinning it on the Worcester Public Library’s Pinterest board? Just in time for Thanksgiving menu planning! We will post your online recipes into our “Recipes: Thanksgivng” board so others may use your beloved recipe at their Thanksgiving table!
- Go to the library’s Pinterest page at http://www.pinterest.com/worcesterpl/ and follow the board called Recipes: Thanksgiving. Follow directions to log in to your own Pinterest account. Create an account at this point if you do not have one yet!
- We will then send you an invite to join the board.
- Click on “Accept” on the top right of your Pinterest page. This will allow you to pin images.
- Please fill in a 1-2 line description of the recipe in the “Description” box.
- Click on “pin it”.
- Click on the pencil icon on the top right of the image, and paste the hyperlink for the website under “Source” so others may find this recipe online.
- Click on “save changes” to close.
Your favorite recipe is now available for everyone to see! Check it out.... You might find a tasty recipe to try at your table this Thanksgiving!